Friday, February 8, 2013

Three days and I love my life!

I do live a good life.

Today I am so thankful for peace. I had a wonderfully peaceful day with my little O. We walked our wonderful golden retriever ( yes he is a mix!) Nemo, even though it was a little too chilly, listened to kids tunes and just enjoyed being the only two home for the first time in a while. I know a lot of moms might find it nice to have the opposite, a little extra help, but sometimes I just want to be with my baby alone and today was that day! I am so grateful for such a great baby!!

I am grateful for smiling in my relationship with Os father. Today there was smiling and after a perfectly quick drop off I thouhght back to how it wasnt uncomfortable or awkward it was happy and easy. I love eay drop offs.

I just got a call and I need to be easier to talk to. I can be so harsh with my responses and I just want everyone to get through this with ease but its me that makes it hard. I feel so guilty with my inabilty to hold my tongue and say things that seem to make it difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment