Saturday, February 9, 2013

brain google+'d

I love the idea of blogging. I want to blog and be good at it and enjoy other people's blog and be a part of a blog community... But I am so lost! I have a lot of learning to do! First I need to figure out how to fond new people. On my phone I can barely figure out any of it minus the simple blogging and people I already found.

What about hashtags? And what are these labels... I've started experimenting but still a little lost! I am so excited to have it all figured out,  but I have so little time. I love enjoying my baby and to take time from her to study google seems ridiculous! I think as I learn ill blog about it wo my readers can learn too or the knowledgeable ones can help. Also you can watch my growth and know this is where I started out ;-) brain googled!

No comments:

Post a Comment