Thursday, February 14, 2013

crafty crafty crafty

Oh look its valentines day... And I didn't do anything with my baby yet.

Around 10 am I got a beautiful text from a friend of her amazing idea for valentines day

with the kids she watches. She spelled LOVE using two sisters, the oldest one did the O with her hand print and with the baby, who is just about my daughter age, she used both feet to make the V. Isn't it adorable. I wanted one. I just had to make one. I had no paint of any kind so I went, found a recipe and made myself finger paint. Ya Im pretty proud of myself for making it... I took 3 table spoons sugar, 2 cups water, 1/2 cup corn starch, and 1/2 tablespoon salt and heated it all up till it was thick... Added some dye and here it was, my own paint. So I took all Os clothes off and dipped her foot in the paint and before I could do anything somehow I had painted everything... I had paint on me, she had it everywhere, the walls had it the floor... Uh into the shower we went and when we came out... No card... I'm serious after the whole process we had a mess and no card. I gave up. I cant even believe it. I still have no cute little hand foot painting, I do have some cute little my first valentines day pictures and a lot of hugs and kisses from her. I guess its not so bad that I totally messed up our little valentines day cards. I had plans to make all kinds of cards too... oh well next year maybe ;-D

Hope you all had a wonderful valentines day

No comments:

Post a Comment