Sunday, April 28, 2013

Blogger Blog-ck

Gosh its been so long since I sat down and wrote anything. I have been trying to write about all sorts of things. yet nothing has come together. Today of all days is just a bad day to blog because my head is !aching. I don't know about you, but I just cannot look at a computer screen when I have a head ache.

I think this blog might soon become a fun DIY blog since this mommy has started doing all sorts of new things. I began sewing, painting furniture, and I have a few other new additions to my abilities that I haven't perfected yet! Life is good, though I need to buckle down and post more about it, I have been enjoying it all!

I swear Ill be back at this consistently soon... I just haven't found a good rhythm to my life yet.

Pictures to come soon!!

1 comment: