Sunday, April 7, 2013

Learning and doing

Today was a busy day already. I have been trying to start up my own business, but to do this I need to figure out what I like doing enough to sell.

I did however set up an office and today I painted a nice chalk board on the wall in front of my desk. Its cool! I like it, I will up date a picture of the whole office when its done, for now just a picture of the board.




Ya I should probably do something with the rest of teh cement wall I am realizing!


I did my mommy thing while my little Liv is at her dads, which includes food shopping, project narrowing, cleaning, laundry and finally making her baby food. I just made her sweet potato today, and Ill blend up some rice and oats for later to be made daily. Even with all that done, my home is still a mess and I feel so unaccomplished. It amazes me what I can do and still have a sea of things to do.

*Taking a breath*

I cant even imagine how anyone else even does it. I have three periods of time where Liv is with her father and I still feel like there isn't enough time in a day. I just want to lay with my baby and forget the rest.

Well lately I have been seeing my pastor as I have mentioned in an older post... you know things are so clumped together lately I cant even remember what I said about it ;-/!

Anyway I have just learned so much about myself and areas I need to change. I fear, so strongly, taking any leaps of faith in life, I fear making mistakes. Why though? I mean if I take a step forward and its wrong I will just end up back in the same old place. I need to relax and just
GO! I think this will be my new motto... till I forget, but for now I will use this!

I think motherhood is a giant mirror held up to show all sort of things we can and should change. As a mom I strive to be the best I can be, not for me, but for my child. I want her to emulate someone great, not the meek person I am. I can only pray for the best and know that with God I will be able to show her enough to enable her to be a good person! More on this later!!

1 comment: