Thursday, April 4, 2013

muscle practice and life

Okay, remember how I said I was going to stop co sleeping? Ya... Im not.

I woke up this morning next to my sweet angel baby... Okay by sweet angel baby I mean her overall "ness" not last night. Last night she acted more like one of those babies they use in schools to teach high schoolers what being a mom is like, except this one was stuck on scream-every-hour just to test my patients!

So starting again woke up, head throbbing ;-),  best to my sweet angel baby, who is still asleep in her cute little baby sleeping position. As i lay here thinking about how truly blessed i am, i look at her face and notice the muscles in her face are practicing smiling as she sleeps. She is so cute smiling then letting to, smiling again then letting to, over and over again! As i watch my baby's face muscles practice smiling it reminds me of how we, in our every day, have to practice seeing the beauty and smiling. Happiness is something we have to accept and practice. Its so easy to get in a rut and see what's wrong with life(I've spent all too long there lately) I have to start looking for the beauty God has so wonderfully placed before me. Its everywhere and so obviously placed, but I so easily pass it by in my daily routine. I need to remember to enjoy the beauty and... Let my face muscles practice smiling more often !!

No comments:

Post a Comment