Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A little Public Display of BABY LOVE



Ive seen these done by a few blogging mommies and loved it, but not sure who to give credit to...but my favorite bloggy friend does something similar to this in almost every one of her blogs at
http://www.deardaryai-nur.com/

 I wanted to keep track of my mommy hood so here is a little love letter for my love

Hey baby.

You are the most amazing human being I have ever had the pleasure of being around. I know for sure God created you specifically for me and my eyes. I look at you and I cant see anything that could ever or would ever be changed. I love everything about you.

Lately you have been giving me these little sassy eyes and I know out future holds some crazy moments, but as of right now they are so freaking cute. You shut your eyes and express some important stories with your most serious voice. I dont know what a single word is that you are saying, but I know its important. I love listening to your every sound. I could listen to your wordless stories for the rest of my life with no other noise... ever!

I am beginning to wonder if you are against crawling. You just seem so much more ready to get up and walk! I dont mind you going straight to walking, but i think mastering crawling might be easier right now... think about it!

 How about your eating habits? O started you on food between 4 and 5 months, but we took a break about a week ago because everyone was sick and you had no desire to eat regular food. You were still into nursing so I wasn't too worried, and you got right back on the food train. Lately we have been between puree and baby led feeding. You fed yourself a peeled apple, got mad when I tried to help, then proceeded to throw it onto the floor, so that was fun. I love watching you experiment with food and I must say I am excited to show you all kinds of wonderful food, like ice cream, cake and cookies... ya we are healthy over here ;-D!!

I am more in love with you today than the day you were born. I don't think I could possibly love you more, but I know tomorrow I will learn there is even more love for you somehow! I miss you tonight and I cannot wait for your daddy to bring you home. Know you are the love of my life and I would go to the ends of the earth for you or stand still forever if I had to.


My love grows for you even when you're not here
Forever in my heart and as long as possible in my arms,
Mommy

1 comment: